Friday, April 29, 2016

Kylie Jenner States She’s A Feminist Who Doesn’t Need Her Family’s Money. Las Vegas Blog

Kylie Jenner opens up about being a feminist & making her own cash for the Jun. situation of Glamour UK. "I do think about myself a feminist," Jenner stated. "I am a young woman, for one thing, & I do not depend upon a human being or anyone else. I make my very own cash and begin my very own companies, & I really feel like I am an inspiration for lots of young girls who want to stand on their very own." The- 18-year-old reality show star & businesswomen, described as "digital royalty" by the magazine, has already carved out a reputation for herself within the beauty & fashion world. Together with routinely selling out of her Kylie Cosmetics lines, Jenner already has a number of clothing lines under her belt with sister Kendall. Due to her success & tactical business ventures, Jenner doesn't need to borrow from any family trust.  "I have never had a greenback of my [mom's] cash for 5 years of time of time," Kylie insisted. "Ever sin ce I started earning my very own money, I have paid for each one part: all my automobiles, houses, garments, each one little thing. …

Read more on this matter…Kylie Jenner States She's A Feminist Who Doesn't Need Her Family's Money


Source: Kylie Jenner States She's A Feminist Who Doesn't Need Her Family's Money. Las Vegas Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment