Thursday, November 24, 2016

HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH AN ONLINE BUSINESS

STOP…Do not join another company until you read my " How To Make Money With An Online Business" guide. I won't sugar coat it and I won't BS you. I'm going to lay it out clear as Crystal (pun intended) for ya. So if you are looking for the basics of what to do and what not to do, what questions to ask, and when to run – keep reading. If you want me to be a pansy about it, wrong blog 

CAN I MAKE MONEY WITH AN ONLINE BUSINESS

Is It True….. Can I Make Money With An Online Business? Well, yeah of course it's true!! However, without the proper guidance and help, instead of learning how to make money with an online business you are going to learn how to lose lots of money with an online business. If you just trust the word of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend's cousin's niece…then um, well I have some ocean front property for you in TN to sell. It has a great view 

ACTIVELY WORK

I've seen the slogans everywhere: make X amount of dollars with as little as 5 hours of work. That's probably not the case unless you have a VAST network of people and know veteran network marketers who have a VAST network of people to recruit. Seriously, don't fall for that. If you want to work a little, you can make a little money. If you are willing to actively work a lot, you have the potential to make a lot of money. Keep in mind, being busy isn't active work. That's busy work, not the same thing. You have to actively engage, actively network, actively recruit, actively build relationships, actively promote. Are you following the pattern……you have to be active.

LET ME EXPLAIN

I've been in network marketing for 17 years and I've been very successful with several companies. I've also been very unsuccessful too. I've walked away from thousands of dollars in commissions monthly just because the company didn't align with my vision anymore (yeah, that was a tough one to explain to the hubs).  There have only been a couple of times that I can honestly say: the company was crap {can I say crap in a professional blog and it be ok? Who cares..it's the truth: the company WAS crap}.  I don't want you to go through the numerous pitfalls that I did so, let me offer you a little help.

DO YOUR HOMEWORK

Research the company. Ask for documentation of their proclaimed "phenomenal paychecks"! Ask for screen shots of their back office, ask to listen in on conference calls with their team, ask for a 3-way call with their up line leader. Ask for permission to face time as they walk you through the commission structure in THEIR genealogy tree. Make them show you their down line/team of recruits.

Ask, Ask Ask. Then ask again. If you aren't given that information, run for the hills like a grizzly bear is chasing you.

TRY THE PRODUCT

This is a given, right? You can't sell something you don't use, right? You can't sell something you don't love, right? You can't sell something you don't believe in, right? Please tell me you said "right" 3 times.  I'm not even going to talk about this anymore. Love the product or leave the idea. Don't be a slimy sales person who only sees dollar signs.

KNOW YOUR AUDIENCE

Huge. This is vital. Let me give you an example: you are here probably because you follow me from Train Dirty Fitness, a women's company. So I would never sign up to sell mens jock straps. It wouldn't matter how much profit they are sure I could earn, the commissions of my up lines, or anything else. Um, my audience doesn't need their jocks strapped #WrongEquipment  KWIM? If you know your audience is moms of toddlers and the product you are looking at is geared toward moms, then yeah – look into it. Be smart. The amount of money TO BE MADE means nothing if your audience can't relate.

WHERE TO GO FROM HERE

I work with some amazing women who run online businesses and they do make money! Don't worry, I wouldn't list a single person on here if I didn't trust they are being truthful in their claims. Feel free to contact one (or several) for more information. Don't be afraid to reach out to ALL of them if you choose! You have to talk to many people to find the one you click with.

SOUL MATES IN BUSINESS

Good luck mamas!

Find your soul mate biz partner,  then run toward your dreams – like a grizzly bear is chasing you 

LEGIT ONLINE BUSINESSES

Did anyone else bust out in song? 2 legit, 2 legit to quit…yeah yeah..2 legit, 2 legit to quit.  No? Ok, ignore that mini dance break then.

I've compiled a short list for ya to check out, but there are MANY more! Don't limit yourself – know your options.

{listed in no particular order}

Stephanie Powell: Younique  – FEEL BEAUTIFUL LOOK BEAUTIFUL BE BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT.Nature meets Science Makeup and skincare! Opportunity for financial growth and freedom through The Fit Mom Glam Life Team! Contact Stephanie Place An Order Facebook Blog

Rachel Fillion: I have teamed up with Moms Making Six Figures and work for a US Based online health and wellness manufacturing company who specializes in every day non toxic products! I do simple marketing for them and am lucky enough to be able to do this from the comfort of my own home! I've made enough to cover some bills and have some fun with as this was my goal! I chose this company because it isn't a MLM, I carry no inventory, I don't personally sell anything, I have no quotas to make and it fit perfectly with my kind of lifestyle! I was looking for non toxic alternatives to help with mine and my family's health!

You can reach me for more information at rachel@nontoxicliving.ca

Molly Ritterbeck: Perfectly Posh , contact mollyritterbeck@gmail.com 

Kelly Mata: Since I said yes to Young Living, my life has seen extraordinary changes! Young Living has given us exactly what our minds, body and environment need! Our family is living an extraordinarily healthy and happy life as we reap the remarkable benefits of oil-infused, toxin-free home and personal care products. And the SUPPLEMENTS, wow, just wow!! I've tried lots of supplements in my life and NOTHING has even come close to the quality nutrient content that we get with Young Living! I am blessed that I simply share what I love with people who in turn see incredible changes in their own lives! No overhead, no inventory, no invoices or money exchange. You simply shop as you need and Young Living comes right to your home!Since I said YES to Young Living just 2.5 years ago, I have:

– felt empowered to be an awesome mom– gained lots of personal development – made my home Chemical Free!!– found a place in my community – made so many new friends– loved myself for who I've become – had more fun living life– make an income loving people and sharing what I love– gained more knowledgeReach me here: oilygurus.com/kelly-mata, Facebook: @essentiallykelly, or fitkelly01@gmail.com

Erica Southerland:  I chose to do LulaRoe for the simple fact that the fashion industry restricts most unique and beautiful boutique clothes to certain sizes. When I found LLR I was looking for something that I could wear around the house, run errands in and look professional being a stay at home mom without breaking the bank and crying in the dressing room. Instantly I fell in love and my obsession for style and comfort quickly grew to referring my friends to my Consultant. After 6 months of researching fashion trends, sales and the clothing I jumped all in to make women smile and be happy.  since starting 8/17/16 I have made close to $10,000, bought a new engine in our car and paid off our initial debt plus added 3 new styles to our collection. I haven't done it long but I've done it long enough to see women cry from joy because they feel amazing and can wear our clothes. We carry from sizes 00-24 and we don't discriminate in the cute department and fashionably ready! I love that we can make women feel good and confident again. Erica Southerland423-340-1889LLREricaSoutherland@gmail.comFB: LulaRoe Erica SoutherlandIG: LulaRoeEricaSoutherland

Dana Wikoff:

make money online business

Facebook: Work From Home Moms Blog: Musings Of A Multitasking Mom

Tiffany Smith: Perfectly Posh is Naturally based, spa quality, everyday pampering products for men and women made in the USA, with only the best ingredients, including essential oils! All products are under $25, and only $5.99 shipping. Be sure to checkout and signup for the FREE perks /rewards program and earn 250 free perks for signing up and you will earn more perks as you make purchases and these can be used toward purchasing future products! Visit my website at https://tiffanysmith.po.sh to see all the products and where you can make any purchases. You can also follow me on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/prettyandposhwithtiffany/

 

HERE'S YOUR SIGN

—> There are many more vendors within my private group that have legit businesses! 

If you've been waiting on your invitation to join my Moms Love Marketing group – this is it 

make money online business

Also be sure and check out these blogs for tips on social media marketing:

Attract Clients On Facebook                Get Free Instagram Followers         Social Media Tips To Avoid

xoxo,

crystalsig1


Source: HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH AN ONLINE BUSINESS

No comments:

Post a Comment