Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Good #News: #Google decides I'm no longer a fraud

Good news: Google decides I'm no longer a fraud Recently I went public with something that had been bothering me for 6 years: that Google had determined my blog to be a fraud. Shortly afterward, a civilian on a Google help board suggested I use Google's appeals process to re-appeal my case: to try again ... read moreInformation Overload: Fake News in The Era of Online Propaganda & Disinformation Last year, Facebook supplanted Google as the largest driver of traffic to news sites in the United States. Much of the content is delivered to Facebook users in a way that is very much undemocratic: The social media giant's algorithm decides, based on a ... read moreInstead of ranking my cars, I want to talk about one in detail It really isn't hard to decide between my three cars which is the best, but if you really want to know you can read about it here. So I'm going to talk about a car ... in and not gotten up at 3 AM. The good news was that because I now lived there ... read moreWarning: Abortion's Deadly DIY Past Could Soon Become Its Future What "defunding" means, essentially, is legislating that Planned Parenthood can no longer accept federal insurance programs ... And that's all really important. But I'm looking at a poll today that says that 40 percent of Trump supporters think ... read moreSongza will shut down in January, but lives on inside Google Play Music With all of its functionality now baked into Google Play Music, the free, ad-supported music service no longer has much reason to exist and will be switched off for good on January 31st ... become Play Music. Tap the "I'm in" button, and your Songza ... read moreReversion to the Angry But there's been a lot of good news mixed in with the bad ... I don't believe he's going to be elected, but I have to admit I'm no longer 100 percent sure of that prediction. Arthur: Will Donald Trump deliver more growth? Will Hillary Clinton? read more21 Content Marketing Tactics That'll Skyrocket Your Search Traffic This is good news for content marketers ... you should keep abreast of Google's algorithm updates if you want to keep generating sufficient search traffic. I'm always ready to change what I'm doing if I find it's no longer yielding significant ... read moreHow to: Use Google Voice SMS with Hangouts What if I told you that wasn't 100% true and that any Google Voice user can at least send and receive SMS through Hangouts? Whether you answer that or not, I'm here to ... on when you no longer need it, but it will also help you decide which number ... read moreTop 5 smartphones of 2015 High-end flagships continue to get better, while the low-end market is no longer an afterthought. Seriously, you no longer have to decide between ... year we've really seen Google come out of its shell. And that's good news for us, because the company ... read moreFiat Money, Fiat News I'm using the social invention of privacy as a prominent example because I think that this transformation in the idea of news as a political good is connected with ... public statements that privacy is "no longer a social norm." read more

Buy AutoTrafficRSS script now for $27 only!

We will send the script to your PayPal email within few hours,Please add FullContentRSS@gmail.com to your email contact.
Source: Good #News: #Google decides I'm no longer a fraud

No comments:

Post a Comment