Thursday, January 5, 2017

Good #News: #Google decides I'm no longer a fraud

Good news: Google decides I'm no longer a fraud Recently I went public with something that had been bothering me for 6 years: that Google had determined my blog to be a fraud. Shortly afterward, a civilian on a Google help board suggested I use Google's appeals process to re-appeal my case: to try again ... read moreInformation Overload: Fake News in The Era of Online Propaganda & Disinformation Last year, Facebook supplanted Google as the largest driver of traffic to news sites in the United States. Much of the content is delivered to Facebook users in a way that is very much undemocratic: The social media giant's algorithm decides, based on a ... read moreThe smug style in American liberalism There is a smug style in American liberalism ... no further than his Facebook newsfeed to find the explanation: NPR listeners are best informed of all. He likes that. You're better off watching nothing than watching Fox. He likes that even more. The good ... read moreSongza will shut down in January, but lives on inside Google Play Music With all of its functionality now baked into Google Play Music, the free, ad-supported music service no longer has much reason to exist and will be switched off for good on January 31st ... become Play Music. Tap the "I'm in" button, and your Songza ... read moreSecurity Risks of a Cashless Economy Well on November 8th, the prime minister of the country announced that from November 9th, Rs 500 and Rs 1000 notes will no longer be used as legal tender ... Demonetization came as a good news for these apps. Soon after few days of Demonetization, PayTm ... read more21 Content Marketing Tactics That'll Skyrocket Your Search Traffic This is good news for content marketers ... you should keep abreast of Google's algorithm updates if you want to keep generating sufficient search traffic. I'm always ready to change what I'm doing if I find it's no longer yielding significant ... read moreThe phone subsidy is paid off, so why is my monthly bill still high? But before you get too angry, I have good news. There is one service provider ... that I bought coming up on four years now. I'm sure the subsidy that AT&T covered has been paid off by now. I really have no need to upgrade my phone. But I would like ... read moreFiat Money, Fiat News I'm using the social invention of privacy as a prominent example because I think that this transformation in the idea of news as a political good is connected with ... public statements that privacy is "no longer a social norm." read moreHow to Ace a Side Hustle While Working Full Time Prior to speaking with a prospective client or employer, decide ... outrank most news stories," Neher says. She points out that Google often lists 10 websites on its first page of search results, so push the cringe-worthy article to page No. 2 by creating ... read moreHow to: Use Google Voice SMS with Hangouts What if I told you that wasn't 100% true and that any Google Voice user can at least send and receive SMS through Hangouts? Whether you answer that or not, I'm here to ... on when you no longer need it, but it will also help you decide which number ... read more

Buy AutoTrafficRSS script now for $27 only!

We will send the script to your PayPal email within few hours,Please add FullContentRSS@gmail.com to your email contact.
Source: Good #News: #Google decides I'm no longer a fraud

No comments:

Post a Comment