Sunday, April 16, 2017

Skyrocket Your Blog Traffic!

How #bloggers can find time to #blog and work outside the home

Are you concerned with only posting original content on your blog?

I am.

I wouldn't want to make Google mad and invoke a dreaded Google penalty.

I figured only posting original content, for this reason, was standard practice, especially among veteran bloggers who know a thing or two about good Google practices.

Imagine my surprise when one of the most respected bloggers in the business, Matt [Kaboomis] Loomis encouraged me to share his blog post with my readers.

The end of 2016 was an exciting time when Matt interviewed me on his blog and made a podcast of our interview.

I wondered whether my readers would even be interested in what I shared with Matt.

I decided to go ahead and publish this post for two reasons.

First, if Matt's readers were interested in the information I shared, my readers might be as well.

Next, Carla Gadyt, a respected blogger, published a post explaining why bloggers should go ahead and tell their stories to their readers. According to Carla, "Bloggers that tell their stories are creating bonds with their audiences. And people will feel they know you and will feel engaged with you."

Without further delay, I bring you my interview with Matt. As you can see from my headline, I will explain how I find time to blog, make money from blogging, and work outside the home. In addition, I have an active social life and a family.

If you are struggling to find time to blog and "have it all," stick around.

[Read more…]


Source: Skyrocket Your Blog Traffic!

No comments:

Post a Comment