Friday, March 4, 2016

Sam Smith Admits He Hates His Own 'Money on My Mind', States Next Album Is 'Great'. Las Vegas Blog

The British crooner states he doesn't just like the song off his 2014 debut album days after he referred to as his performance at the 2016 Oscars the 'worst 2nd of [his] life.'

Who knew Sam Smith might hate loads of things? Days after admitting he is not a fan of his own Oscar performance, the Brit exposed while discussing his upcoming 2nd album with The- Related Press (via Billboard) in that he really disliked "Money on My Mind" off his breakthrough debut set, "Within the Lonely Hour"."There's a number of songs I really (expletive) hate, still then the core of the album, songs like 'Keep With Me', 'I am Not the Solely One' – really all of the songs except 'Money on My Mind' – I really love & I am really pleased with the classic-ness of the best way they sound, 'cause I nonetheless take heed to them now & I nonetheless love them," he stated.Smith additionally opened up concerning the pressure to make a dance record after he worked with Disclosure on the EDM duo's 2012 hit "Latch". "As shortly as 'Latch' had a assortment of success in (the) U.K., my brand & me had just a little little bit of a panic. W e have been like, 'Perhaps we ought to be doing dance?' " he shared

Related


Source: Sam Smith Admits He Hates His Own 'Money on My Mind', States Next Album Is 'Great'. Las Vegas Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment