Sunday, September 11, 2016

My #Blog is down!!

I've been hacked. My blog is down. I need security on my blog so the person who did this to me cannot do it again. So whaddya got? The blog I need help with is dekesolomon.wordpress.com. Whoever did it got in and changed some of my blog post URLs. When I found it, I figured if they can ... read moreThe Shocking Truth About Blogging (Why I Almost Deleted My Own Blog) In fact, I hesitated so long to renew my hosting that my host deleted my blog from the server—I was lucky to have kept a backup. Deep down in my mind, I could feel that something about my blog was wrong. All I wanted to do was walk away and never come ... read more

Down 5.5 pounds in the last six months I checked my last blog written on February 28, and I was down 41 pounds then. I'm now down 46.5. This has been really slow going, but I really am making lifestyle changes instead of just dieting. The fact that I didn't regain during my plateau makes me ... read moreHoosiers Insider Blog: Evaluating IU after a 2-0 start in football And it just seems that against a lot of teams, IU is going to wear opponents down by pounding them with the run. Now for my concerns. This offense just seems to bog down a lot. We saw it against Florida International for the first three quarters and we saw ... read moreGreta Van Susteren to Fox: Show some 'decency' and return my photos "I am hoping Fox News will give me all my personal photos and video from my blog GretaWire that they took down without giving me any notice," she wrote. "I have pictures and video I took in North Korea, in Sudan, Iraq of my pets, friends, etc. that I don't ... read moreIs creating 'mommy blog' content the new child labor? "Like Reid, all of my earnings from my blog went to my children's college savings, but unlike Reid, my children had let me know "no mo pictures." It can come down to the specific family and personalities involved, says Jill Smokler, the brains behind the ... read moreHunkering Down For A While – Ann Arbor, MI Bob started commenting on my blog as far back as 2013 ... When you actually pin it down on the map Michigan is not exactly close to the West coast. There's over 2,400 miles of asphalt from Cape Disappointment, WA to Ann Arbor, MI which ... read more2016 – The Year I Went Mobile Only with My iPad Pro In a recent blog entry I referenced an article Euan Semple published ... if you look into those reasons I shared back then, they were down more to my own behaviours, habits and work practices than anything else. And in 5 years, very few different things ... read more2 More recipes from my new cookbook I don't reread my old blog posts for some reason ... The tomato plants in the garden may be slowly winding down but they still have a few good crates of fruits left in them. The figs are out in force this week, the pumpkins are on the horizon. read moreHell Is A Whirlpool I should make a partially nonsensical page on my blog to separate it from the sensical things ... And as a result, I shut down. Physically and mentally.I am currently in the middle of a shut down. Even the smallest thing, like handing a paper to my ... read more

Buy AutoTrafficRSS script now for $27 only!

We will send the script to your PayPal email within few hours,Please add FullContentRSS@gmail.com to your email contact.
Source: My #Blog is down!!

No comments:

Post a Comment