Monday, November 21, 2016

Why I Will Never Use #AdSense on a #Blog Again

Why I Will Never Use Adsense on a Blog Again Ten years ago I started a fitness blog, wrote some articles, slapped on an Adsense unit or two and then a year later sold it for $20,000. I was pretty happy with myself. And while it was the right move for me at the time I can't help but wonder how much ... read moreWhy Sliders Will Hurt Your Website or Blog Learn why sliders will hurt your website or blog and why you ... Hence my recommendation is to remove them from your blog entirely or use them subtly such as in header or below the scroll navigation. This feature article was written by the DesignBump ... read more

Why I Don't Run Google AdSense On My Blog I'm often asked why I no longer run Google AdSense ... blog income is all about maximizing the lifetime revenue per reader. By building a relationship with a new reader instead of trying to get him to click on a Google Ad (and never seeing him again ... read moreCan I use my friend"s AdSense on my blog (My blog rejected by adsense) My blog ... rejected again. Can I use my friend's AdSense on my blog? Will there be any issue for my friend? Want to someone else's AdSense account on your blog? Find out how to use friend's AdSense ID on your blog. Do you know the reason why your AdSense ... read moreCricut Explore Air: Why I Couldn't Use This Machine I repeated this process again buying another Cricut, but it just sat in the corner collecting dust (again). So, I sold that one and said forget it, I'm done. Here was the problem with WHY I didn't use these machines. I never took the time to learn HOW ... read moreWill I get paid from Google Adsense? i just got banned from google about 10 days ago for running a bitcoin blog with a faucet ... they doing to faucets i will never purchase adwords space and always advice people to use other advertising platform. If google adsense would have to bann people ... read moreThe Election, Lao Tzu, a Cup of Water I will try never to use the metaphor of war where it doesn't belong ... Many contemporary Republicans have permanently assumed the position of victim, which is why their party has no positive agenda, and why they whine so much. The choice to act ... read moreWhy Adding AdSense To Your Business Website Or Personal Blog Is A Bad Idea Occasionally I'll get an email from someone reading my blog asking why I don't use ... over again in many cases. You should also be fully focused on building your email list. Those many visitors you lost through an AdSense click? They're never ... read moreWhy I Continually Use Adsense To Monetize My Website Either way, I still use PPC to monetize my website and although I have tried lots of competitors to Adsense, I have seen that over the years, I always seem to resort back to Adsense like it is my home for monetizing my website AskWillOnline.com. read moreAdsense on Blog: Why I Will Never Do That Again Over the past couple of years Google's various updates have changed the way Adsense ads work but they're still a viable business option. However, I'll never use Adsense on a blog again ... Sure. But why take the chance? To build a site that derives ... read more

Buy AutoTrafficRSS script now for $27 only!

We will send the script to your PayPal email within few hours,Please add FullContentRSS@gmail.com to your email contact.
Source: Why I Will Never Use #AdSense on a #Blog Again

No comments:

Post a Comment